Saturday 1 January 2011

A new beginning, another year...

Happy New Year to you all. We had a very festive evening last night with family and friends and its been a quiet day here today.
My fabric cupboard is almost cleaned up, with parcels to go to a school textile dept, embroiders guild and linus with all the fabric I have hoarded for so long but can't see myself ever doing anything with. Its quite a wrench to part with some of it but I need the space!
I think I shall have to take a trip to IKEA to get more storage boxes and some shelving, then I really will have no excuse not to work productively.
I'm working with Bren Boardman, a day a month, this year and have started to get my sketchbook and a folder together as I will need to have a clear idea of how to use the first session which is next Saturday. Its too expensive to waste even a moment! I will try to keep you up to date with my progress and the developments I make over the year. I'm going to base my work around my trip to Jordan.

No comments:

Post a Comment