Friday 4 January 2013

A New Year

Finally the distractions of Christmas are over, I'm back to eating proper quantities again, the New Year has been celebrated and decorations are down - "normal" life begins again!
In so many ways I hope that 2013 will be better than last year - the weather - the economy - personal stuff - and making time for the things I really enjoy.
Lots of things to look forward to -
Having a had a year away from Journal Quilting with CQ I'm hoping the "rules" for 2013 will mean I can join again. I have really missed the discipline, but do prefer it when I can work on a theme that reflects the major pieces of work I'm doing. The debate on the CQ Yahool site on this have been very interesting.
So....  what am I hoping to achieve:
  • Work for an exhibition in September
  • A piece for Festival in August
  • Participating in "Full Circle" Challenge 2
  • The Bookwrap project
  • JQ's
More than enough I think. So time to get working!

No comments:

Post a Comment