I spent yesterday making another Bookwrap. Using up scraps of fabric from offcuts and the ends of fat quarters. Cutting narrow strips and stitching them to felt and a lining by the stitch and fold method.
The basic fabric grows really quickly and the quilting gets done as the strips are attached! You can then add further embellishment is you want or have time, but my fabrics are quite busy so I am leaving them plane.
On this one I have made a pocket for the front book cover to sit in but the rest is a flap that fastens on the front of the cover. I then found a use for a giant ceramic button that was far too heavy for use on the cardigan I bought it for!!
Quite pleased with the result, will now repeat the design as and when I have time.