Friday 18 March 2016

Fashion, Embroidery and Stitch

Stewarding at the NEC show gives one a fabulous opportunity to see the Contemporary Quilt Groups Journal Quilts. Little gems of creativity!
As always, there is a plethora of techniques on show and the folder gives the visitors an insight into how each piece has been created.
Inevitably, each visitor has their particular favourites and this is my change to share mine with you.

Jill Packer

Irene McWilliam

Linda Billsborrow

Linda Seward

Cathy Hensman

The CQ Stand


The quilts always attract visitors and one has lovely conversations with people about how they are all created.







2 comments:

  1. Oo - I have done that too. But I have been so busy this year I felt unable to offer my services. And it is also a great event. Though again, one I will sadly miss this year. But you can't do everything. Thanks for these though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. got such a lovely surprise when I found my JQs on your post. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete